Noroshi Co., Ltd and affiliated companies (hereinafter referred to as “company”) are dedicated to protecting your personally identifiable information (hereinafter referred to as “personal information”). We continue to revise this policy and make improvements when necessary.
We aim to keep personal information accurate, and continue to provide our guests with comfort.
2. Collecting Personal Information
Information We Collect from our Customers
The information that the company collects will include your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, date of birth, sex, nationality, passport, visa, information for marketing purposes, information provided in the guest registration form, information obtained upon guests’ requests, information concerning previous stays and services used and items bought, information that the company learned of the guests liking, and others including credit card details that are essential to our transactions.
Information Obtained by a Person Authorized by the Customer
This consists of information obtained by persons who are authorized to make a reservation on a customer’s behalf, or introduce a customer, travel agencies, or package tour companies.
Information Collected at the Hotel Website
Our company may collect information from the use of our website. Included are the following:
- terminal information
- log information
- cookies, anonymous ID
- IP address, individual identification
3. Purpose of Use
We will use your information for the following purposes.
- To confirm reservations
- To communicate information on hotel services and products
- To conduct marketing
- To analyze and improve our services and products
- To conduct surveys on hotel services and products
- To communicate information on hiring, events that are hiring and management
- To comply with terms and conditions on services provided on the company website
- To protect guests who use our services provided on the company website
- Other reasons discussed directly with the guest
4. Management of Personal Information
We strive to take necessary and reasonable safety measures to avoid any leakage, loss, misuse, alteration or illegal access of our acquired personal information. To protect important information provided by customers online from interception from third parties, we will use security technology such as SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption to ensure safety.
Customers personal information is obtained to help improve the quality of our services. There may be instances where we disclose partial personal information to outsourcing contractors, but we will ensure to supervise all handlings of personal information throughout the entire process.
5. Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
The company will not disclose personal information to third parties except in the following instances.
- If the guest grants permission
- If it is required by law
- If someone’s physical or financial welfare is at stake, and it is difficult to obtain permission
- If it is necessary for the improvement of public health or for the development of children, and it is difficult to obtain permission
- If it is required to cooperate with official administration of the national or local government, and getting permission may prevent the execution of such administration
- If it is necessary to disclose partial information to outsourcing contractors in providing services to the guest
6. Complying with the Law
The company ensures to comply with the “Personal Information Protection Law” and related laws and guidelines concerning the protection of personal information.
7. Your Rights
In respecting the customers rights, customers have the right to disclose, correct, suspend, limit, or delete their personal information. If customers file for data portability or object to the processing of your data, we shall respond in good faith after confirming that the rights were exercised by the customers themselves. If the customer previously granted consent, they may withdraw their consent by contacting us at the address indicated below.
8. Information Center
If you have any inquiries concerning personal information or wish to file a complaint, do not hesitate to contact us.
Noroshi Co., Ltd
Personal Information Center
859-5115 1458 Iwanouecho, Hirado, Nagasaki